Happy Thansgiving to everyone. I hope that everyone has had a very nice day. I know I sure had a great Thanksgiving day. We went to have dinner with the family at my aunts house. There sure were a lot of people there. Not everyone but it's nice get to see everyone. There was enough food to feed everyone and more.
I have so much to be thankful for. I try to think about these things. The other day on my way home I saw one of those signs out front of a church where they had put up a quote for people to read as they drive by. The sign read, "Can't sleep? Try counting your blessings." As it turned out a few nights ago I was having trouble getting to sleep. There's been a lot of things going on at work lately and it's been a bit stressful. Instead of laying in bed worrying about what I have no contol over, I decided I'd try counting my blessings. I fell asleep and had an nice restful night. Again today, Thanskgiving, I tried to spend some time thinking about all the things I have to be thankful for. There are a many. I'm happy.
1. Using one adjective, describe your current living space. Awesome
2. Using two adjectives, describe your current employer. Current , Employer
3. Using three adjectives, describe your favorite hobby/pasttime. Relaxing, Enjoyable, Fun
4. Using four adjectives, describe your typical day.Stressful, Fearful, Long, Short
5. Using five adjectives, describe your ideal life. Happy, Long, Healthy, Wealthy, Wise.