Photo taken with a Nikon D100.
Here's another snap shot from my new Nikon D100.
Photo taken with a Nikon D100, Nikon 70-300G
I took this out my bedroom window this morning. There's a screen on the outside and I took the shot hand held using the window to help steady my hands. I don't think the picture is all that great but I do like the tonal range that it shows. I really love my new D100. Thanks Mom & Dad.
Photo taken with a Nikon D100, Nikon 28-105.
Santa came to our house last night. He brought lots of gifts for everyone. It seems he ate his snack that was left out for him before heading off to his next stop.
Photo taken with a Nikon N80, Fuji Reala film.
This weeks Photo Friday Theme is Childhood. I've posted this image before under the title Reach for the Stars. I think it fits nicely with today's Theme as well. Enjoy.
1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?I like snow on Christmas. If we could get it to fall everywhere but the streets I'd love it all winter long.
2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect? My ideal celebration is as it always is, with family and friends.
3. Do you do have any holiday traditions? I know that we get togther on Christmas Eve with my Dad's side of the family and my Mom's side of the family on Christmas day. Is it a tradition? I suppose it has become one.
4. Do you do anything to help the needy? Many people help the needed and they should be helping so they can get a pat on the back. My answer therefore shall remain blank.
5. What one gift would you like for yourself? Material things are just trinkets. I can live without them. I try not to covet them but we all know that I have a deep desire for a digital camera. :)